View Profile DaRealFM2

3 Game Reviews

Perfect.

This is some nice work, especially from Scratch! I do have a few issues, though. First of all, Luigi just disappeared from the cameras. Second of all, when he did finally show up, I thought it looked weird on the camera. Then, I put the camera down, and then I see that he's at the door! Please fix these (and the fact that the office doesn't disappear after a jumpscare), I would definitely recommend this otherwise! Especially if you're a Mario fan!

So, just a tip for future players: If you see a weird white figure, put down the camera and close the door that they are at ASAP!

CoolThom05 responds:

I'm not gonna too that, I might be too busy. also Look at Camera 4 and does that thing look fimilar?

Well done! This is by far the best game in the series yet. Unless there's a sixth game I'm unaware of. Probably not though. :) My two personal favorite moments are the MLG scene and Freddy's cameo.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Not yet ;)

1 Art Review

This looks great! The loop looks completely natural, and this art looks like it was ripped out of a Bendy cartoon. Good job!

DoiDuh responds: